Who we are
We are Hear in Hagley Ltd registered address is 125 Worcester Rd, Hagley West Midlands. DY9 0NW. Company registration number is 11504686 and Hear in Wombourne Ltd registered address is The Corner House, High St, Wombourne. WV5 9DN. Company registration number is 13203637
Our website address is: https://www.lifestylehearingsolutions.co.uk/.
Data collectively all information that you submit to either Hear in Hagley Ltd or Hear in Wombourne Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data , including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Hear in Hagley Ltd or Hear in Wombourne Ltd, we or us ;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by either Hear in Hagley or Hear in Wombourne and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to either Hear in Hagley or Hear in Wombourne and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.lifestylehearingsolutions.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- b. References to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules
- c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Hear in Hagley Ltd or Hear in Wombourne Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Hear in Hagley Ltd or Hear in Wombournee Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- a. name;
- b. date of birth;
- c. gender;
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- a. internal record keeping
- b. improvement of our products/service;
- c. transmissions by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate
interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the
section headed “Your rights” below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or
- a. A soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/service). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- b. For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- c. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- a. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to contact you directly in relation to your enquiry and provide a comprehensive hearing care service and aftercare;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example;
- We store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want details information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonine.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Links to other websites
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales> All
disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to thee exclusive jurisdiction of the English and